Sunday 22 November 2015

How To Get A Simple and Pretty Makeover By Yourself In Few Minutes!


Hello dolls, hope y'all had a lovely weekend?
I've been really busy with lot of things and I'm so sorry I hadn't been able to keep up with you.
Today, I'm bringing you tips on how you can achieve this simple look within few minutes.
Ladies, don't always forget to moisturize your skin very well before makeup application so as to get a smoother look.
 
   The perfect makeover starts with a beautiful well defined eyebrows. There is no such thing as the perfect brow shape, just stick around with cleaning up the area around your brows and follow the natural arch for your brow shape

I started this look by priming my face with the Zaron Face Primer , next I used my MaryKay Timewise matte wear liquid foundation which was applied with a foundation brush from Bobbi Brown brush set,  and this was then set with the Zaron Mattifying Powder which contains SPF 30. Next up, my brows were nicely done using the Jordana easyliner retractable pencil in coffee bean which we applied using a mascara wand from my brush set and highlighted with milani concealer in Golden Beige. In achieving this look, we switched things up by creating a soft look paired with bold lips. For the eyes, i used the matte nude shade from my Nude It All eye shadow this was followed by nicely creating a light contour with my contour pallette and blended them finely across the crease using a contour brush from my brush set. My upper lash line was lined using the Zaron gel liner in Jazz with the aid of an angle brush and the smoky eyes colossal volum' express mascara by Maybelline for my lashes which pulled the look together and made my sexy eyes pop. I created this lip colour by defining my lips with the Zaron matte lipstick in distinct and filled the rest of my lips also with a matte lipstick from Jordana in Rouge with the aid of my lip brush from my brush set.

Follow @theladylymarh on Instagram to check out more looks 😘😘

No comments:

Post a Comment